Thursday, November 18, 2010

Welcome Christmas & DSP

Recently I made some very quick Christmas cards that I was extremely pleased with in terms of simple elegance and colour coordination....that is one of the reasons I love using Stampin' Up!® products....everything coordinates! One of the bundles that I purchased in the Dressing Up Christmas Promotion included the stamp set Welcome Christmas and coordinating designer seriers paper Christmas Cocoa Specialty and these are some of the cards that I made with them together and using a lovely new colour Early Espresso (this might start replacing my love of using Chocolate Chip, or maybe not!) to stamp the images. Don't you just love the names---makes me think of coffee and chocolate---another love of mine!

I mounted them on Cherry Cobbler cardstock (another of our new colours), although I don't like cherries, I do love the shade of red of this cardstock. Using greetings from the stamp set Four the Holidays just finished them off nicely! What do you think?




This promotion finishes on 30 November so for more details click on the image on the left-side of my blog to download the promotional flyer and contact me soon to get your hands on a lovely set and receive some FREE ribbon!

2 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I think they're awesome!!!

Leigh said...

I do like these cards Mae. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails