Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalogue


The Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalogue is finally here! You may view the catalogue in its entirety by clicking HERE.

What is your favourite product from the new Summer Mini? I love the specialty designer series paper Presto Patterns Specialty from page 10 and the new Smooch Spritz. When I get my samples photographed I will post them here on my blog. I can't WAIT to play with the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on page 17! I've seen the amazing texture it impresses on to cardstock, and it's gorgeous! I was lucky enough to receive for FREE at Regionals the stamp set, Love Defined on page 6! It'll come in handy for Valentine's Day cards or any romantic project I make. The Sentimental Journey stamp set with the coordinating Travel Journal Designer Paper makes me wish that I could travel overseas to the UK or Europe! My list goes on and on but I would love to hear what your favourites from the Summer Mini are or what you have on your wishlist!

To place an order from the Summer Mini Catalogue, contact me today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails