Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thank You cards...

I can't remember if I have shared these cards with you that I made several weeks back for a friend, so I thought I would just pop them on here in case I didn't. I enjoyed making these cards for my friend and I know she was very happy with them and that the people she wanted them for will enjoy them too!



I have made an additional 'Thank You cards' category that is listed on the LHS of my blog so it is easier to find cards like these when you need some inspiration on making thank you cards - it will also help me to keep track of what I share on here with you all.

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Lovely cards Mae. I really like the colours you've chosen.

Photo wedding thank you cards said...

Look so elegant and pretty! The second one, the pink card is my favorite.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails