Wednesday, January 19, 2011

12 x 12 Calendars

Last Sunday my friend Jody-ann and I had another stall at the Dodges Ferry Farmers and Artisans Market and we had some 2011 desktop calendars among our stock but no larger ones. So I quickly whipped up a couple of 12 x 12 calendars, completing one on the morning of the market! As a result I didn't have time to photograph them well, however, here they are...

Notice the cute little owls, they are stamped using a set that is coming in the Sale-A-Bration promotion to start very soon...watch this space for more details soon! They are then punched out with the matching Two-Step Owl Extra-Large Punch.



This second calendar is one that can hang on the fridge as it has heavy magnets adhered to the back.


I had fun making these calendars and now that I have my template set up I can easily reprint them when required or adjust them for next year!

If a recipient really likes the topper then they can simply add next years calendar where this year's sits because I have used split pins/brads to attach the individual months.

3 comments:

Patrice said...

These calendars are great Mae. I really should make myself one!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

These are very cute!!!

alittlelessuseless said...

Mae the calendars are gorgeous. Love the little owls up the top so sweet. Great idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails