Monday, February 21, 2011

Stampin' Up!'s Final Donation Amount for the Australia Flood Appeal...

In a previous post I mentioned that Stampin' Up! was assisting those affected by the Queensland flooding by raising money for the Australia Flood Appeal from the sale of stamp sets. Well I am proud to say that during the appeal SU! raised $11,862 from these stamp set sales.

Thank you to all who supported this appeal--you truly have made a difference in the lives of others. All proceeds will be donated to Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal on behalf of Stampin' Up! demonstrators and customers in Australia and New Zealand.

I was also donating a percentage of my demonstrator profits during this period to the Appeal and with a small top up, I donated $50 to those affected by the floods in Queensland. Thanks to my customers who purchased items through me during this time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails