Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Sweet Treats...

This Saturday my friend Jody-ann and I have been invited back to participate in this year's Eaglehawk Neck Fair with our J@Mpot stall...unfortunately as Jody-ann is nursing her husband back to health I will be doing this alone...although my daughter or my husband will come and help me set up and pack up (my daughter will visit friends on the Tasman Peninsula or if it is my husband he will go fishing for the duration of the fair).

As this Fair is so close to Valentine's Day...this coming Monday so don't forget your Valentine!...I thought I should make a few items targetted as this special day. I decided to make a few different Sweet Treat gift ideas for those who hadn't as yet got a little something for their someone specail...it would also brighten up the stall with something new and bright using Real Red ink and cardstock!


These items below are quick and easy to make using the Big Shot and the Top Note Die as a topper for SU!'s Small Cellophane Bags. Simply fill them up with something sweet and decorate the topper. I used the heart image form the Punch Potpourri set (Level 1 Hostess Set) which fits perfectly with the Full Heart Punch, a 'happy valentine's day' greeting from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set which fits perfectly in the Word Window Large Punch and then mounted this on to the Modern Label Extra-Large Punch. 


The next ones I made were filling tubes with red lollies and putting a topper on using again the same heart stamp/punch as previously but mounting them on to a piece of Real Red using the Scallop Circle Punch. I also added the greeting 'Amour' from Artistic Etchings stamp set to continue the love theme!


Finally, I made a few packaged with a match box fold (inspiration found on Tabitha Davis' blog), using Crumb Cake cardstock and stamped with the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set and then again topping with my heart image as before. The window was punched out with the Curly Label Extra-Large Punch and the sweets were again put in a small cellophane bag.


What do you think? I think they fit the theme well and will brighten up my stall but the ultimately question is will they sell...I will let you know next week!

2 comments:

Tania Gould said...

These look SO good Mae!!! YUM! I hope they all sell!

Rachel Moore said...

wow mae they all turned out great, im sure that there will be none left

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails