Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baby congratulations...

This morning as my daughter was heading off to college she informed me that her friend had gone in to labour and would have her baby girl some time today, so she asked if I would make a cute baby card for her.

Since then I have noticed on Facebook (where all the news is found!) that she has given birth to her beautiful daughter...Isabella. Isn't that such a lovely name?

Here is the card that I made...I was very pleased with how it turned out that I want to make another one for my friend who has recently had a baby girl...Remi (another beautiful name)...but I will have to wait until later today as I have some chores to do and the groceries to buy, but I just wanted to quickly pop in and share what I created this morning...for the other you will have to wait until Friday's Just Add Ink challenge is up!

Stamps: Baby Steps
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Marker
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Bow Easy, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Dots

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sam said...

This is a gorgeous card Mae. Bright and so pretty! I love that elephant stamp so much.

:-)
Sam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails