Friday, March 18, 2011

JAI#60...a colour combo!

This week over at Just Add Ink it is time for another challenge and this one is a fabulous colour combo provided by the very talented Delys...
I have been helping out with some of the technical sides of images etc lately, like turning our colour swatches in to these cute buttons, and therefore the lovely Bron has titled me the 'techy expert'...I think my IT son will be proud of that!

It is not my week to design however I have made a card with this colour combo, but you will just have to pop back here on Sunday to see it as it is a birthday card for someone special who visits my blog and I didn't want to spoil the surprise until she gets it in the post!

In the meantime why don't you pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog and see the inspiration from the other Design Team members, lots of nature and butterflies etc, and then join in the fun creating something with this fabulous colour combo!

3 comments:

Patrice said...

You're too clever Mae. I could never hope to become techy enough to make these gorgeous little buttons.

Patrice said...

Oh Mae you are a sneak :o)

I just received your gorgeous card! I love it. And you used new goodies. It's beautiful and you can go ahead and post it now.

Thank you so so much!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Too right!! So clever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails