Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just Add Ink Colour Challenge and a Happy Birthday...

I can now put up this post because one of the Just Add Ink Design Team who is celebrating their birthday tomorrow - HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICE - has already received the card displayed below. In the usual tradition of our team...when we are organised enough...we make and send a birthday card to that special person. So this week I have combined the latest colour challenge over at Just Add Ink...Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White and Crumb Cake...with a recent design I made (click here to see previous post and card) for Patrice's birthday card.


Hop on over to the Just Add Ink site and see what the other design team members created using this fabulous colour combo (it wasn't my week to submit an entry...so I waited until I knew it was ok to post this one) and then join in the challenge yourself.

6 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Beeeeuuuuutiful! Mae. You're organised and I'm so not!!

Denise Willerton said...

I love this card Mae ~ I love how the bouquet just seems to jump off the page ~ is that embossed with white EP? Thanks so much for sharing ~ I love your blog!

Patrice said...

Thank you Mae! Your card is absolutely gorgeous in real life. So thoughtful of you, I love it!

xox

Mae Collins said...

Denise, thanks for your lovely comment...no the bouquet is not embossed with white EP it is just stamped off the main stamped image slightly, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig, with Whisper White pigment ink.

Leigh said...

Beautiful card Mae. Love the colours and the way you've used the tulip EF.

DAWN Braun said...

simply beautiful!! I love how you stamped your flowers to give them such a pop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails