Friday, May 13, 2011

Convention Swaps...

Well here it is Friday again and this week we don't have a new Just Add Ink challenge, as the one from last week is running for two weeks, because most of the JAI Design Team are having fun together at Stampin' Up! Convention in Melbourne. By the time you read this post we will be into the second day of Convention and I am sure having an absolute ball catching up face to face with one another, chatting, stamping, swapping, shopping, eating, drinking...as I said having a ball.

So I thought I would quickly post these images of the swaps I made for Convention - sorry for the bad photography as I took them so quickly the day before I flew out and typed this up after I had finishing packing and making sure I had everything I needed for my week away. NO, Convention is not going for a week, I have just added to my time away to spend time with the girls before Convention and then three days with my lovely sisters who both live in Victoria, plus my daughter will be joining me for these last few days.

So without further ado here are my swaps...
Group shot
I made 56 swaps in total.

Swap 1 - inspired by Laura Fredrickson
Showcasing Wheels and the Shadow Technique

Swap 2 - inspired by my friend Raewyn
I liked her layout and colour combo, a nice CAS card!

JAI Convention Swap - my design!
Although my sponging ended up darker than I had intended.

Well that is all I have time for to share with you this week. I will update you on all the Convention fun and maybe some new SU! info when I return next week. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love those motorbike cards , Mae and am so glad to have both in my hot little hands. Thanks for a great time at Convention. Look forward to catching up again soon.

Sharnee Torrents said...

Hello Mae,
so great to see you again!!! It was awesome the times that we hung out and chatted!! I love the last swap you did, that bike looks super duper!
So look forward to seeing your convention pic's and following you along the crafting path!
SMiles and hugs SHarnee :)
p.s Hope you had a great time shopping with your daughter!!

Patrice said...

Great cards Mae. I'm lucky enough to have one too :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails