Monday, May 23, 2011

Extra! Extra! Hostess Promotion


Do you still have lots of items on your Stampin' Up! wishlist? Then this is the promotion for you...earn an EXTRA $70 free product, over the usual hostess benefits, when you hold a $450 workshop (including GST & shipping, yes you read correct, this offer is inclusive of GST & shipping, a first for SU!). This offer is only for the period 23 May to 30 June 2011, so get in quick to earn this extra benefit before the time runs out and my limited workshop spaces get booked!

I have got lots of ideas and inspiration from Convention so this is a great time to book a workshop. Haven't got time to hold a workshop then consider putting an order through with a few of your friends, to a total of $450, and I will still give you this EXTRA $70 benefit!

This is a great offer and one that will fill my calendar quickly over the next few weeks...so contact me today and book your spot in my diary!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails