Thursday, June 9, 2011

10 Minute Birthday Card

Today my parents and nephew Adam came to visit and Adam asked me if I had any birthday cards around fishing as one of his friends was celebrating his 21st. Unfortunately I did not have any fishing stamp images, but I said I was happy to make a masculine birthday card for him if he wanted me to. So I showed him a couple of the masculine stamp sets I had and he chose the surfer and also told me his mate liked St Kilda, so I based the card around the red, white and black colour scheme.

I really had no idea where I was going with the card, but what I ended up with in about 10 minutes, he and I were both pleased with...


What do you think? Not bad for a quick card, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty clever ... cheers Andrea & the gundogs!

Robyn said...

Great card Mae- no wonder he was impressed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails