Monday, June 6, 2011

Better Late than Never - JAI#70!

Well last week's Just Add Ink challenge was a sketch challenge that made me want to try out the very talented and lovely Bronwyn Eastley's famous easel cards...you can check out a tutorial of hers by clicking here! So tonight I finally got around to making one, and with the sketch in mind as well. So as I said in my post header...Better Late than Never!


I also have a special person in mind, whose birthday it is this month, that I want to send this to and I sure hope it brightens up her day when she eventually receives it!


Stamps: Hello Blossoms, Oval All
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Scallop Circle Big Shot Die, CM Circle Patterns, Scallop Oval Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Brights Designer Buttons, Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals, Adhesive


I really enjoyed making this card and even my husband said it was nice, especially the button flowers! It is a little different.

Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Jess said...

so pretty :)

Nikki Spencer said...

Totally cute Mae, love the clouds and the button flowers look awesome..xxx

Richelle said...

Love the 'flowers'!!

Sonia G said...

This is such a cute card. I love the way you changed the flowers to buttons. Makes it much more versatile.
Cheers
Sonia

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Mae! What a special birthday card for your friend. I love the little scene you have created, and, yes, the buttons make perfect flowers :)

Anonymous said...

Mae, this looks like a quaint little garden. I love it! TFS Cheers Donna Zammit

Bronwyn Eastley said...

So glad you gave your scallop circle die a workout. I just love your sweet little button flowers and cloudy background.

inkeverywhere said...

Great buttons....I keep meaning to use buttons on a project but have not really done so yet. Chantell

Sharnee Torrents said...

Hello Mae!!
Sooo love the buttons and the sky! AMAZING!!!! What a gorgeous birthday card, well done!
SMIles SHarnee :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails