Monday, June 27, 2011

FREE Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote!

LAST WEEK of this offer! Yes, I still haven't given away this gorgeous tote to a new demonstrator who has signed up with me, a few are thinking, and I have had many an offer to buy it but I am not selling it Iwant to give it away to someone who joins with me in Stampin' Up! You don't need to do workshops or stamp classes if you don't want to, you can simply join SU! to receive the continual 20% discount on your personal purchases to fulfill the needs of your hobby/addiction like me when I first started four years ago!

Who doesn't love getting things for FREE or at a great discount?

Well I have my own personal special (not a SU! promotion) on until the end of this month (June 2011)....how would you like to get for FREE this gorgeous Greenhouse Gala Tote (value $45)?


I bought one for myself and an extra one from Momento Mall at Convention especially for this purpose (an idea Delys gave me while at Convention and being tempted by all the lovely goodies available to us demonstrators!). This is my personal (not SU!'s) recruiting promotion, where if you sign with me as a SU! demonstrator then you get the regular benefits of being a demonstrator PLUS this lovely tote for FREE! So, in addition to your starter kit which you pay for ($289…worth $515), you will enjoy a 20% demonstrator discount and tons of other great benefits,... AND you get my special. 

Email me today if you want to join my team...you don't need to be in Tasmania, but you must live in Australia.

You can sign up to be a business demonstrator, full-time or part-time, or a hobby demonstrator (who just buys for herself). I will give you all the support that you need to achieve your goals as a demonstrator.

Ready to sign up right away? Just click here to go direct to my Stampin' Up! website, all you need is a valid credit card.

If you want to find out more about the benefits of being a SU! demonstrator check out my page of information by clicking here or email me with any of your questions and I will be happy to answer them for you, no obligations.

Here is an image of the tote I found on the web full of SU! goodies...
You never know where this adventure will take you...but I know I have meet some amazing and talented people in my four years of being a SU! demonstrator and continue to enjoy my SU! journey.

5 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Go, Mae. These totes are VERY handy. Mine is stocked up with SU goodies for workshops - so versatile.

inkeverywhere said...

Yeah Mae - I said to Delys that I would love to join up...... what an amazing incentive. Love it. Chantell

delysc said...

Go Mae..Id sign up with you if I werent already a demo..you are one lovely and warm hearted lady.

Anonymous said...

you lot just crack me up! Andrea & the gundogs!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

I wish I could sign up under you too.
You'd be a fantastic upline to have.
You're so generous and helpful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails