Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday fun...

Yes, can you believe it, Friday is here again and that means some weekly fun with a Just Add Ink challenge! It wasn't my turn to design this week and so I haven't yet made anything for this week's sketch challenge and of course when you see it you will know it was inspired by the very talented Bronwyn Eastley. The sketch is another reason that I wanted to finally have a go at making one of the Scallop Easel Card's that Bron is the queen of!

Maybe if I find some time this afternoon I might try to 'whip one up'! Anyway why not pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog and see what fabulous ways those in the Design Team used this sketch and then have a play with it yourself.

Here is the sketch...
 

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails