Friday, June 24, 2011

JAI#73 - Sketch Challenge

Friday again, which means another Just Add Ink challenge and this was a simple sketch put forward by me and I think I had the most trouble with it...I made three cards before I finally settled on this one. Shh, but if you look closely you might see some sneak peaks in this card of a stamp set coming out in the next IB&C, but it's a secret until September, sorry!


As you know after SU! Convention I have been inspired to sometimes decorate the insides of my cards and this is one of them, although the photography is not too good...a bit blurry, my camera seemed to focus in on the DSP background rather than the stamped image on the inside of the card...I am no photographer that is for sure!


Here is the sketch that we had to work with...


Now I encourage you to pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog to see how other members of the Design Team interpreted this sketch in their projects for the week...and then you might find some time to play along too and link up your creations for us to ooh and aahh over!

You will also notice that at over at JAI we celebrated our 500th follower during the week which is so exciting. We also decided to carry on this excitement and so for this week's challenge we are actually offering a prize for the 'Top Pick' (or winner) and also a random entry...so an extra two reasons to get out your stamps and craft supplies to create a project using this sketch as inspiration!

7 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is really eye-catching, Mae. I love how you've stamped on the background DSP, and the new border stamp goes beautifully with the pattern on the Parisian Breeze DSP. Lovely!

KimB said...

Very elegant Mae. Lots of wonderful decorative elements - great use of the elements border!and I love that bow!!
Kim

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Beautiful Mae! I love the way you've used the sneak peak with the dsp. Your bow is gorgeous too. Are you doing the inside of all of your cards now? I am very impressed!!!!

Marlena M. said...

Lovely chocolate card. I love all your touches on there. ;)

*Spring Blossom* said...

May your card is beautiful!! I can't believe we used the same paper :) (It is so lovely to work with!!)

Melissa said...

A really lovely card Mae, and the colours are gorgoeus.

Rachel Moore said...

wow, your card id so elegant ,very beautiful mae

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails