Monday, July 11, 2011

Just a quick post...

Just a quick post to share a few exciting and enjoyable events from this past week...firstly, I spent some time with Kathy Tanner who showed me how to make the satin flower on my card below, thanks Kathy! Secondly, thanks to Nikki Spencer for sending me some 'happy mail' (that is mail we don't expect but makes us VERY HAPPY when we receive it) for helping her with her blog issues last week...I won't share with you exactly what she sent me except to say that it was yummy (in crafting terms!) and I am having fun playing with some of the items, which you might see appearing in a project or two here on my blog (including the card below!)...some of which will be coming out in the next IB&C to be released in September...can't wait for that!

Finally, the best news of all...I have given away my Greenhouse Gala Tote! Yes, I have a new member of the Tassie Inkydinks...hello and welcome to Louise Dalton! Louise was invited along to a couple of workshops recently by one of my lovely hostesses/customer/friend, Letitia (thanks Tish!), and was bitten by the Stampin' Up! bug...she is going to have so much I am sure and I know Tish will enjoy stamping and creating with her!

I must say this was one of the easiest sign up processes I have gone through, doing it online via my Stampin' Up! webiste, all Louise needed was a valid credit card, so she and I just stepped through the online process and Voila! Louise was signed up, given her Demo ID straight away via email, given access to the Demo Website and invited to join Stampin' Connection the online demo forum, and her Starter Kit was being processed to be sent out directly to her...now we can't wait until her first workshop, that we will do together in the next few weeks! Welcome Louise and have fun!


2 comments:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

You were a great student Mae! What a beautiful card you have made with the flower. Congrats on your new recruit too!

julieprice3 said...

Very Elegant!
Hugs Julie P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails