Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thank you cards plus some...

Firstly, thanks to all the lovely comments on my blog posts I appreciate your feedback and apologise for not visiting many of your own blogs lately or responding in person to any of the comments but life is a bit hectic at the moment. This is why again this post is going to be a quick one with very little detail of products used etc and also my apologies for not linking to those individuals who have inspired me and from whom I have cased ideas for the following cards, although I do remember that Teneale Williams inspired Amy's 18th birthday card.

The following cards have been either requested by my best friend Rose, who lost her mother recently, as thank you cards she needed after recent events or for her actual birthday and her daughter's 18th which all happened in the same week they lost their beautiful mother and 'Nonna'.

Amy's 18th Birthday Card

Inside view (thanks for the inspiration Teneale)

Rose's birthday card

Simple but elegant small thank you cards

Thank You card that I really enjoyed making!

My messy desk after these creations and a couple more that I forgot to photograph at the time!
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come back on Friday my Just Add Ink project for this week's coming challenge!

2 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Gosh Mae, l dont know when you found the time, they are all beautiful, especially the "just believe" card, been practicing our brayering have we? clever girl..xx

Patrice said...

Each of these cards is just lovely Mae. Love the simple elegance of your thank you cards, and that bottom card is gorgeous!

Sorry you're having such a busy time of it and that life has been really lousy for your BFF.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails