Friday, August 19, 2011

Just Add Ink #81 - Colour Challenge

Well as you can see I have been a bad blogger of late, not having made a post for three weeks, but that has been because life has just been too hectic for me to stamp, create or even support Just Add Ink. Those girls are great, supporting and carrying us when life gets too difficult or complicated to do everything we have committed ourselves to. Thanks team!

Anyway, I have managed to find some time to create a card for this week's Colour Challenge, put forward by Bronwyn Eastley, and in which I enjoyed using some of my new items that will be available in the upcoming catalogue to be released 1 September.

Here are the colours we had to use...

and here is my card...

The flower stamp is a new hostess set and I just love that new lace punch! Hopefully I will get some more time to play with the new items I have received in my preorder.

In the meantime, why not pop on over to Just Add Ink, see what the other Design Team members made and then join in the fun and link up your project using the colours provided.



7 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I'm so glad you squeezed in a bit of time to blog as this card is simply gorgeous. I'm glad you didn't find the colour combo 'tricky'.

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Mae. I love how the slightly formal look of the Lace border punch contrasts with the distressed panel of DSP. Great use of the punch, and this week's colours!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Absolutely gorgeous Mae.Love the way you've coloured and sponged your card. Love the ribbon with the border punch too. It's very pretty.

KimB said...

Beautiful Mae - I can tell you enjoyed playing with new toys ;) Love the soft images and how you used the new punch - looks fabulous!
Kim xxx

Anonymous said...

yeah im going to have to get that punch too ... luv ya card! cheers Andrea & the dogs

Nikki Spencer said...

A beautiful card Mae, glad you got to play with your news toys and with great results l might add!!! Your ribbon threading is a very cool idea!

Patrice said...

For a very busy lady you've created a gorgeous card Mae. Loving that punched border with the ribbon threaded through and the brads added - stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails