Friday, September 2, 2011

Just Add Ink #83 - Sketch Challenge




The above sketch is provided by Brownyn Eastley for the latest Just Add Ink challenge, which I didn't have time to enter as I have been busy working 9-5 and after hours trying to get myself organised for my catalogue launch tonight!

Tomorrow's is Stampin' Up! Regionals in Hobart, so I will get some inspiration from there butI don't think this year I will have time to make swaps as there is just not enough hours in the day for me at the moment.

Hopefully I will have some time on Sunday to share with you the fun of my catalogue launch and of Regionals, unless of course something else crops up to take me away from blogging!

Anyway I encourage you to pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog and see what inspriation the other Design Team members have for you and join in this latest sketch challenge and link up your entry!



1 comment:

Patrice said...

Have an awesome time at Regionals with the girls Mae. Look forward to hearing all about it and hopefully (big hint) seeing some piccies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails