Friday, September 30, 2011

Just Add Ink #87

Well in keeping with my latest blogging efforts of one a week here is this week's Just Add Ink challenge which is the colour combination of...

...and here is the card I created for my niece's birthday last weekend...and as you can see I personalised it for her so she really knew it was just for her...Happy Birthday Jorja!


Thanks for stopping by and leaving lovely comments on my blog, I really appreciate the feedback and it lifts my spirits during a busy time.

I have also been busying putting together my son's wedding invitations (60 in total), when not working or dealing with general household duties. I will put up some photos when I take the time to stop and capture what I am creating.

In the meantime pop on over to Just Add Ink and see how the other Design Team members have used this colour combo and then join in the fun and link up your own project using these colours.

Have a great weekend and if you are a footy fan, enjoy the Grand Final.

8 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is fantastic, Mae! I bet Jorja loved it. Anything personalised appeals to me straight away ... and I love the little pile of presents tucked above the border at the bottom of the card. Great use of these yummy colours!

Patrice said...

I bet Jorja was most impressed to receive this special card with her name on it. I love the way you've put these colours together Mae. Those pressies down the bottom are very cute.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Too, too cute! I love the use of the pennant punch combined with your use of the circus and parcel images. A lovely birthday card.

Tania Gould said...

I want the pennant thingy now!!!!!!

Allison said...

Gorgeous card Mae :)

KimB said...

This is a great card Mae - very fun and very cute. I bet your niece loved it. The pressie's down the bottom really add a fun whimsical touch :)
Kim xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Very cute Mae, l love the pennant layering, a fab idea!
Whoohoo..l have that alpha too, thanks for inspiring me!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Great card Mae! I love the way you put the birthday girl's name on the card. It makes it that extra bit special :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails