Thursday, September 8, 2011

Another week gone by!

Well another week has almost past between posts and life has been busy as usual. Apart from working 9 to 5 still doing tax returns, I managed to hold a launch last Friday evening for the new Idea Book & Catalogue 2011-2012 and I attended Stampin' Up!'s Regionals event in Hobart on Saturday. Regionals was very enjoyable, getting lots of inspiration from the presenters, and catching up with fellow demonstrators and Just Add Ink members from Tassie...Bronwyn Eastley and Kathy Tanner. I also had the pleasure of sharing this event with my new recruit Louise Dalton and to meeting some other Tassie Inkydinks (my team) downline members who I have only chatted with online ~ waving ~ hi ladies! It was so great putting faces to names.

So here are a few snapshots of the events of last week...

Firstly, my guest pack for the new catalogue launch which included their own personal copy of the new catalogue, order form, lucky door tickets, 2 make 'n' take kits, a handmade card from me which had an additional attendee special as well as the 10% discount I offered for orders placed on the night...all of this for the cost of $10. As it was a celebration we also cracked open a couple of bottles of champagne and savoured some lovely chocolates! All in all I think everyone had a great time.


Here are the two lucky door prize packs that I made up, which included a roll of new ribbon, Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, and a container of Dazzling Diamonds.


Here is one of the make 'n' takes, a card featuring the new Just Add Cake DSP, Pennant Parade Stamp Set and coordinating Petite Pennants Builder Punch. It also used the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Cupcake Builder Punch. The 'Wish Big' greeting came from the Word Play Stamp Set and this suited my sentiments for Bronwyn Eastley who celebrated her birthday the day of Regionals, so she got this card and of course a lovely big box of chocolates...which she kindly shared with us all on our table. Happy Birthday, again Bron!
 

Here is the second make 'n' take, a simple gift card featuring the Button Buddies Stamp Set, Just Add Cake DSP and the 1/2" Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots Ribbon. I used the buttons from our last special, however, we have some in other colours in this new catalogue as well.


Now for a couple of snapshots of Regionals...

Louise, Kathy & Bron enjoying M&Ts

The one M&T I got completed - for my niece's birthday!

JAI Tassie Girls - Me, Tania, Bron & Kathy

Samples for Under the Big Top
Under the Big Top Stamp Set we received at Regionals
Well that is a brief snapshop of my past week, don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see what the latest Just Add Ink challenge will be!



3 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Great post Mae, Thanks heaps for the Regional pics...hmmm l think l'm liking that set more and more!
Love Brons icecream card too...very cute!

Lou said...

Thanks for encouraging me to go to regionals, Mae. I had a great time, even though it was a bit overwhelming!
Can't wait for the next one now :)

Mae Collins said...

Lou it was great to share Regionals with you and I look forward to seeing what inspirational ideas you take from it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails