Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

My next monthly Stamp Class, first Friday in November, which is Friday the 4th, will be my annual Christmas Stamp-a-Stack as I am struggling to find a time in my schedule to hold one early enough for my friends and customers to be ready for Christmas and not too close to Christmas as everyone else's schedule gets full! One of my lovely customers is having a workshop early in November and that one is being converted to a Christmas Stamp-a-Stack as well, which should help me to cater for as many of my "regulars" and new customers as possible.

My Christmas Stamp-a-Stack will cost $15 and for this attendees will make 12 cards, 3 each of 4 designs (see sneak peak photo below!) with coordinating envelopes. Kits will be pre-prepared and will include full instructions...must find the time to put these together soon! I still have a few spaces left in my Friday night's Stamp Class, 4 November 7pm - 10pm, if anyone wants to email me for further details.

One of the designs below is my idea, but the other 3 are based on ideas I have seen here on the web by very talented stampers and cardmakers and using stamp sets I have in my stash! After the events I will post full shots and give credit to those who inspired me.



Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails