Friday, October 21, 2011

JAI#90 - Sketch Challenge

Here it is Friday again and time for another Just Add Ink challenge, as you can see also time for my weekly blog post, as life continues to be too busy to update my blog more regularly at the moment.

Here is the sketch...


Here is my card...


I wasn't too happy with this one based on the sketch, but it is ok and I didn't have time to create anything else. So this is it.

Pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog and see what the other Design Team members created and then join in the challenge yourself.

Hopefully I will find some time over the weekend to create a post showing what I made at Allison Payne's workshop tonight. I am a visual learner, although I can follow instructions pretty well, and so attended Allison's workshop to make a Christmas decoration that I have been intending to make for ages! Thanks Allison I had lots of fun tonight.

10 comments:

Tania Gould said...

I really love this Mae - and I think it's perfect re sketch!
Remember we fiddled with the idea of colouring each flower differently at my house ages ago - I can't believe I STILL haven't done it myself! Cos it's stunning!

Christine Blain said...

Mae, this is gorgeous! Such bright, happy colours .. I wouldn't have thought to ink up Upsy Daisy that way, but it looks great. You've inspired me :)

Jo said...

Mae, I really like this. I love the different coloured flower tops, the card looks so happy and cheerful. Great work!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love, love, love what you have done with the sketch. Those daisies are so vibrant and colourful.

Allison said...

Your welcome Mae it was lovely catching up with you :)going to try and give this challenge a go this week :)

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

I love the bright colours you've used on the flowers Mae. Such a "happy" card!

Nikki Spencer said...

What a lovely cheery & bright card Mae, love how you have used Upsy Daisy it looks awesome!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Well I think its fabulous ! Just ok you must be joking !!! love it !

Marie

Marlena M. said...

Those flowers are gorgeous...the colors are so lively. ;)

KimB said...

Well I love it Mae - those bright coloured flowers just say happy. Love this idea and the embossed background frames the flowers beautifully.
Kim xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails