Friday, October 7, 2011

Just Add Ink #88

Another Friday, which means another Just Add Ink challenge and this week's was provided by the lovely Kim Badelt...
Just Add...a Die Cut!

Well nothing unique or original from me again this week as my life is busy working and trying to complete the 60 wedding invitations! My son asked why I haven't posted photos on my blog yet, but I said that didn't feel right until they were completed and posted out, which is intended for this coming Monday...so watch out for photos soon.

So without further ado, as I need to get back to making the last 40 bands to go around the invites, here is my creations...butterfly brooches and one fabric butterfly fridge magnet (top left of photo).

I also used my No 2 Box Die with my Big Shot to create a couple of gift boxes for my monthly stamp class tomorrow night...


Hop on over to Just Add Ink and check out the other Design Team members' projects and then join in the fun yourself with this week's challenge...Just Add a Die Cut!

Have a good weekend and hopefully next week I might be able to share with you photos of the wedding invitations that have taken up so much of my time lately.

7 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What cute badges, Mae. I must make some of these as they are adorable.

Christine Blain said...

Ah, the wonderful Big Shot - makes it so easy to create gorgeous gifts simply, doesn't it? Lovely, Mae. I really like the colours you used on the gift boxes. Hanging out to see those invitations!! Good luck with the 'last leg' of this long journey!

Tania Gould said...

The finish line is in sight then Mae? yah!!
I love these butterfly brooches and the magnet - I hadn't thought of doing that but I will now! Thanks for the inspiration!

Nikki Spencer said...

Glad to hear your invites are nearly done, a very satisfying achievement!
These a really cute Mae, love the fabric idea!

Lou said...

I love the fabric butterfly! The boxes are awesome too.. wish I could come to your class and see what else you've got planned :)

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

The butterflies are very cute Mae and I love the fabric one. Those little boxes are very cute too, your ladies are going to love them!

KimB said...

These are just wonderful Mae, if my Miss 6 saw them she would pester me non stop till I made her one! Of course I would :)Great idea.
Kim xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails