Friday, October 14, 2011

JAI #89 - Inspiration Challenge

This week Delys gave us another beautiful photo as inspiration and here it is...


I took the colours from the photo as my inspiration for the cover of a calendar I was making for our upcoming market this weekend.


Here are some of the inside pages that I made and stamped with some of our Stampin' Up! images (although not very good photos sorry!)...




Now head on over to the Just Add Ink blog and see what inspiration the other Design Team members have for you from using this photo and then join in this week's challenge and link up your own project.

Have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Lynda said...

This is such a wonderful idea May and I love the fact that you chose the colour palate to use as your inspiration. I think the stamped pages add another wonderful dimension to the calendar.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a beautiful calendar, Mae. I hope the Market went well for you! ;) Sorry I didn't get to see you today.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

The calendar is lovely Mae. I'm sure it would sell well. Love how you've made the cover. It was such a great idea to use the clock image.

Patrice said...

Wow Mae this is a gorgeous calendar. I'm so glad you showed us some of the inside pages. It's really lovely.

Nikki Spencer said...

Now this is a cool idea Mae, the stamped pages are a lovely bonus, l hope your market went well and you came home with an empty car. :0)

Liz said...

Dear Mae,
What a lovely idea. Could you share the template??

Thanks Liz
eab130866@hotmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails