Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

After only showing a sneak peak of the cards we made at my recent Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks, I thought I should show you the whole cards we made. One was my own original design and the other three were inspired or direct cases from talented stampers whose ideas I liked and thought it would be lovely to make cards like theirs (especially as I was very limited in time to getting my kits and workshops organised at the time).

My design using Simply Stockings and coordinating punch...


A nice clean design, inspired by someone who I can't find now, using Contempo Christmas...


A lovely idea by Angie Leach of using a window theme for Welcome Christmas stamp set...


And my favourite, plus a few of my attendees, was the dazzling Christmas tree, inspired by the talented Sue Madex...


These cards were fun to make and with matching envelopes, stamped with a coordinating image to the card, customers have atleast 8 cards ready to post in time for Christmas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails