Sunday, November 20, 2011

JAI 94 - Sketch Challenge

Oops forget to publish this post so it was still sitting in draft since Friday!

Friday means another challenge at Just Add Ink and this week it is another Sketch Challenge put together by Bron...

I wasn't sure at first what to do for this week's challenge, maybe a circle easel card, maybe something with birds and flowers, maybe a telescopic card...maybe not! In the end I came up with something a little different. I made a baby card in the shape of a bib...




I thought the tumbling monkeys was a cute idea for around the bib and they did make it hard to stand my card up for photographing...it just wanted to roll the way of the monkeys!

I hope you can find the time to pop on over to Just Add Ink and see what the other Design Team members came up with and then have fun with the challenge yourself and link up your project.

Have a great week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very clever ... cheers Andrea & the dogs!

Nikki Spencer said...

About time women!! I think the "Bib" idea is a really cute take on the sketch Mae & l like that you went for un-traditional baby boy colours!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Verey cute Mae! I love embossed oval die around the sentiment. It looks kind of like a leather patch. Great idea for the sketch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails