Friday, November 11, 2011

JAI#93 - Colour Challenge

Hi! When this post goes live I will be away for a couple of days fishing with my husband in the Central Highlands of Tasmania, hopefully catching some lovely trout, relaxing, reading a good book, drinking red wine and enjoying some much needed time away.

Life has been so busy for me lately that last week I didn't participate in the Just Add Ink challenge when it was my turn to design and even do that week's post...thanks Delys! So this week I thought before I head off for a few days holiday that I would join in and as I also wanted to make a few small fridge calendars for our upcoming market, I thought why not combine the two. So nothing original from me this week as I have made these mini calendars before, but not with this gorgeous colour combo thanks to Kim Badelt!
 Here are my fridge magnet calendars...




Pop on over to Just Add Ink and see what the rest of the Design Team have created using these lovely colours and then join in the fun and upload your project.



 Gone fishing!!


6 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

These are such a lovely idea Mae,l'm sure they will be a big hit at your market.
Enjoy your break and the bottle of red!!!

Christine Blain said...

These are very sweet, Mae. Hope you're having a great, relaxing break!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I'm sure these will be a hit at the market. Hope you enjoyed your few days away.

Patrice said...

These little projects of yours are lovely Mae. You've inspired me to make some of my own. Would you believe I have NEVER made a calendar?

Hope you're enjoying your well deserved break.

Sharnee Torrents said...

Oh Mae, hello!
These are sooo wonderful! Such a fabbo gift idea and the colours really work well!
Super job lovely!
SMIles SHarnee :)

KimB said...

These are just lovely Mae and a fantastic idea to boot! Love how you mixed up the colours, added texture and so much detail. Hope you enjoyed the fishing :)
Kim xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails