Friday, December 9, 2011

Just Add Ink #97

Fridays feel like they are coming around quicker and quicker at the moment and that means it will soon be Christmas and then not long after that my son's wedding and I haven't even found an outfit to wear yet! Oh well, at least the last couple of week's I have been organised for the challenges over at Just Add Ink (but this one is the last that I had done ahead of time!).

This week Jo Eades has provided us with a great inspirational photo...take what you like from it, whether it be the colours Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade and Pool Party or the purse picture or the layout or any element as your inspiration, even the bling!


I really enjoyed this challenge and so I took both the colours and 3D element (changing the purses into mini milk cartons) and then used the photo layout to photograph my projects. Here is what I came up with...






Project Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Tags
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade and Pool Party
Ink: Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade and Pool Party
Accessories: Big Shot, Mini Milk Carton Die, Jewelry Tag Punch, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Pearls, Circle Pumch, Acetate, Mini Library Clips, Sticky Strip

I photographed these little beauties before I had filled them with sweet jellybeans! These were a hit at last month's market and sold very quickly...they would make great little Christmas gifts.

Now pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog and check out how the rest of the Design Team were inspired by this photo and see how they intrepreted it for this week's challenge. Then have fun yourself with it and upload your project, whether it be a card, scrapbook layout or 3D project etc.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. Remember to slow down and enjoy this time of the year celebrating with family and friends.

6 comments:

Jo said...

Mmmm, filled with jelly beans - sounds delish.

Kezzy said...

Ooooo there lovely, I really need to get these colours on my next stampin up order, gorgeous. Kezzy x

Nikki Spencer said...

These are very cute Mae, l can imagine they were a big hit filled with jellybeans, a cool idea for kids party favours too! Will keep that in mind for my 3 little monkeys!

Margaret aka Totallyawake said...

LOVE these ... how darling - I love the Elegant lines embossing folders with the Milk Carton what a great idea!

Patrice said...

Mae I love the little details - your photograph that replicates the handbags, the 3D effect...you thought about this one and it shows. Jelly beans too, yummo!

Christine Blain said...

These are so cute, Mae. I love your interpretation of the photo, and your staging of your lovely little creations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails