Friday, December 2, 2011

Just Add Ink Challenge #96

I just love Fridays, not because I have to work, but because it's when the weekly Just Add Ink challenge comes online! It also means that the weekend is just around the corner...although this weekend is busy for me...Stamp Class tonight, Christmas Stamp-a-Stack workshop Saturday afternoon, lingerie party Sunday afternoon and sometime in between there I want to spend some time with my family!

Anyway enough about my busy schedule, you have most likely popped by to see what I have done for this week's JAI challenge...and it is a special one for me as this week the challenge is to "Just Add...Tania Gould". Tania is one of the very talented and fabulous Design Team members for JAI as well a friend of mine who inspires me tremendously, not in only her stamping and creating, but also in how she lives her life...full of family and fun!

The best accolade anyone can get for their craft is to have people inspired by what they create and to enjoy sharing their talents. So we would like to show Tania how much she inspires us by her creativity and therefore this challenge is to create something in which we "Just Add...Tania Gould". We hope you find inspiration from Tania and the Design Team and will join in the fun too!

I find Tania very talented in watercolouring and know how much she loves to use Elements of Style, so that is the stamp set I used and attempted to recreate a card she shared on her blog (click here) that I thought reflected a true "Tania-style card". I added ribbon as this often features on her cards and I used the lovely Marina Mist colour as this also reminded me of Tania.

Here is my Tania inspired card...


Project Supplies:
Stamps: Elements of Style
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Ink: Marina Mist, Old Olive, Jet Black StazOn, Versamark
Accessories: Aqua Painters, 5/8" Marina Mist Satin Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware (Silver), Sponge Dauber, Snail Adhesive

Don't forget to check out how Tania has inspired to Design Team members by popping on over to the Just Add Ink blog and then link up your inspired project!

Have fun, be creative and enjoy your week!

7 comments:

Jo said...

Mae, this is a totally stunning CASE of Tania's beautiful card. I love the blue hues you've used - very, very pretty.

Christine Blain said...

This is really beautiful, Mae. Wow, you have a full weekend. Hope you don't fall in a heap before another week begins!

Tania Gould said...

So so so pretty Mae - I just love blue and green together so perfect choice, if I do say so myself!
And thank you for the very kind compliment/s - I hope I can be an inspiration in all areas of my life - I do try!

Anonymous said...

I like Fridays too ... cheers Andrea & the dogs!

Patrice said...

Mae I love how you've written this post. I love too the gorgeous card you've created. Elements of Style is a set that reminds me of Tania.

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful card, Mae! The flowers are gorgeously colored. ;)

Jodene said...

This is beautiful Mae! And your colouring is pretty great too ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails