Sunday, January 29, 2012

JAI#102 - Just Add...Kathy Tanner!

This week's challenge at Just Add Ink is to find inspiration from one of the talented Design Team...Kathy Tanner and to CASE her work! Kathy's work is beautiful and I am always inspired by what she creates. So go check out her blog, find a card you like and taking inspiration from it, either CASE it or put your own spin on it, and then upload your project on the Just Add Ink blog!

There are several cards of Kathy's in my TO CASE file, but I ended up finding inspiration from one on her blog that I just came across when searching for a baby card to make for my daugher who was about to go out to her friend's baby shower...a "onesie" card...click here to see Kathy's card.

Here is the card I created...


Hopefully I will find the time and ability to sit long enough to CASE another of Kathy's cards.

On a sad note it is farewell to another Design Team member, Paula Dobson. This is her last week of submitting entries for JAI as a Design Team member, but I hope she joins in future challenges as a participant. In the meantime I will continue to stalk her blog and to see what she is up to. It was so lovely to meet her face to face at last year's SU! Convention and to get to know her better. We will miss you Paula!

Thanks for popping by and I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

4 comments:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is so cute Mae!
Thanks for the very kind words about my work. I'm glad you found something "babyish" to case. I don't think I've done many baby cards.

KimB said...

I'll bet there were squeals of delight from the recipent when they got this card - so very cute! Love the little bunny and all the scalloped trim.
Kim

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Such a cute card, Mae. It's a wonder you found time this week!

Allison said...

That is soooo cute!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails