Monday, January 9, 2012

MIA!

I am going to be MIA (missing in action) for the next few days as my focus is not on crafting or my blog...we are getting ready to celebrate the wedding of my son Dylan to his fiance Sarah this coming Saturday. So I apologise in advance for my poor blogging and sharing anything with you here...I even accidently deleted the photo I took of the wedding card I made for my cousin's wedding this past weekend, before loading it to my laptop, sorry!

However, don't forget to pop back on Friday as I will have a post ready for JAI to go live that day!

5 comments:

Patrice said...

I hope the wedding goes well Mae. I'm sure it'll be beautiful and I look forward to seeing some lovely pics soon.

Nikki Spencer said...

I hope you all have a wonderful day Mae, l will be thinking of you and as Patrice said looking forward to seeing the pics too. xxx

Tania Gould said...

Happy Wedding!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

A very good reason to be MIA. Hope the wedding goes well and everyone enjoys the day!

Allison said...

Hi Mae hope everything goes well this weekend! very exciting! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails