Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wedding Placecards

Well life has been busy celebrating Christmas and bringing in the New Year, while renovating a room and getting prepared for my son's wedding next weekend...besides just relaxing and procrastinating in there some where!

The last few days I have been busy finishing off the 100 place cards required for the wedding and I thought before I dropped them off to the soon to be bride and groom I would take a photo of them and post them here to share with you all.

Here is a group shot, with several of them hidden under others, while I quickly spread them out to take the photo. Trust me there are 100, and I actually made more than 100 as a couple of people can't come now and I also typed my sister's maiden name and not her married name...she has been married for years, so how I did that I don't know! Glad I checked and double-checked them. Hopefully, Sarah and Dylan don't find any other mistakes on them.


Here are a few close up shots of the bride and groom's place cards and how I also did the ones for the bridal party, plus a guest place card. I really like the font my son chose for the wedding invitations and which I followed on with for the place cards. I also continued on with the Baroque Motifs flourish that I had used on the invitations (which you see in this post here) and of course Sarah's favourite colour purple, using Elegant Eggplant cardstock.

Can't believe I missed this, should be Sarah Collins at the Reception!
Good pick up from my sister. Had to make another one.




I am really quite pleased with how they turned out. Now all I have to do is finishing off the Guest Book!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year to you all.

6 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Hi Mae. The place cards look fantastic. You're on the home stretch now! Good to see you are still in the land of the living! :)

Allison said...

They look gorgeous Mae...boy you have been busy !!!

delysc said...

They look gorgeous Mae..very classy indeed!

delysc said...

They look gorgeous Mae..very classy indeed!

Nikki Spencer said...

Well done Mae! All your hard work is paying off, they look wonderful and l'm sure it will be a perfect day for Dylan & Sarah.

Anonymous said...

woohoo for you Mae - hope you are all having fun this weekend! cheers Andrea & the dogs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails