The last few days I have been busy finishing off the 100 place cards required for the wedding and I thought before I dropped them off to the soon to be bride and groom I would take a photo of them and post them here to share with you all.
Here is a group shot, with several of them hidden under others, while I quickly spread them out to take the photo. Trust me there are 100, and I actually made more than 100 as a couple of people can't come now and I also typed my sister's maiden name and not her married name...she has been married for years, so how I did that I don't know! Glad I checked and double-checked them. Hopefully, Sarah and Dylan don't find any other mistakes on them.
Here are a few close up shots of the bride and groom's place cards and how I also did the ones for the bridal party, plus a guest place card. I really like the font my son chose for the wedding invitations and which I followed on with for the place cards. I also continued on with the Baroque Motifs flourish that I had used on the invitations (which you see in this post here) and of course Sarah's favourite colour purple, using Elegant Eggplant cardstock.
|Can't believe I missed this, should be Sarah Collins at the Reception! |
Good pick up from my sister. Had to make another one.
I am really quite pleased with how they turned out. Now all I have to do is finishing off the Guest Book!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year to you all.