Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Finally!

Finally I have put together my Christmas present to myself! This past Christmas DH and I couldn't decide what to get each other for Christmas so we decided to buy ourselves something each...he bought himself a nice surf fishing rod and I went with a Ribbon Carousel (bought from here).

It has sat in the box, after I eagerly opened it when it arrived of course, until last night when I finally got around to putting it together and now it is sitting proudly on my craft desk.

I had fun sorting through my Stampin' Up! ribbons and putting them on the 4 spools, coordinating the colours of course! However, I did decide to put the 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon rolls on to the bottom of one spool and not with their respective colour groups as they were such wider rolls which didn't look right throughout the columns.

Here are a couple of pictures of the fully stocked carousel. Does that mean I can't buy any more ribbon? :(

I don't think that will stop me some how!



Thanks for stopping by and let me know how you store your ribbons, as I still have a couple of rolls not on the carousel as well as some ribbon shares to keep sorted.

7 comments:

Sam said...

LOL...not at all Mae! You may just need a second carousel ;-).

It looks great, thanks so much for sharing the link.

:-)
Sam.

Corinna said...

Mae, this is gorgeous!!! Would you mind if I shared it on the Ribbon Carousel blog? I just LOVE it!! So glad you put it together. And now the new Carousel's will match perfectly for all the new ribbon you'll wind up buying! ;) Thanks again for the post!

Mae Collins said...

Corinna, happy for you to share it on the Ribbon Carousel blog. I like it that I can see all (or most of) my ribbons at a glance.

Kristina said...

I am so glad to see that SU ribbons fit on this! Guess I need to get another ribbon carousel.

Kelli Jo said...

YAY!!! One filled and another to purchase, put together and fill and so on and so on.... :) Looks BEEEUTIFULLLL!!!!!!

sharon g said...

Looks great, you lucky duck. Pretty.

Allison said...

What a great way to store them looks fab! Mine are all orgnised in a tub I am quickly running out of space LOL :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails