Friday, February 3, 2012

JAI#103 - Valentine's colours

Well Valentine's Day is just around the corner (14 February) and so it is fitting that this week's challenge at Just Add Ink is to use Valentine's colour combo...Red and White!
I have chosen to use the traditional Real Red as my shade of red and added no other colour than white. Lately I have been forgetting to include the supplies I have used in my project so this week I decided I would include them below the photo.

Project Supplies:
Stamps: Fresh Vintage (SAB), You Are Loved 
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder,Lots of Tags Sizzlits Die Set, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Sponge and Snail Adhesive

Have some fun yourself and create a card for your Valentine, whether in secret or not!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

8 comments:

Patrice said...

Love your 'tulip' border Mae and this SAB set looks gorgeous all inked up in red.

Jo said...

This is just lovely Mae. I can't wait for my SAB stuff to arrive.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Mae this is stunning, it looks just like embroidery ! Fabulous stamping and gorgeous layout, love the embossed border too.

Marie

Nikki Spencer said...

Love the "Redwork" feel Mae, it really does remind me of a gorgeous stitchery and the border is a perfect frame accent.

Kylie said...

Such a lovely card Mae. Love the Fresh Vintage Stamp.

Christine Blain said...

I really love how you've used that border stamp (well, I think it's a border, LOL), diagonally on the card front Mae. This is a beautiful card.

KimB said...

Oh this is truly gorgeous Mae, love the romantic vintagey feel of this. Beautifully done!
Kim

Diane Barnes said...

This s gorgeous Mae. Just the right mix of red & white & fab layout

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails