Friday, March 30, 2012

Bird cards


Recently I was asked to make some cards featuring birds as this is going to be the theme of a friend's daughter's new gift shop. I have started putting some cards together for her and had fun using some elements of the current Sale-a-Bration promotion, which is about to finish this Saturday, 31st March.

Better still, I have used some new products coming out in the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue that will be released this Sunday, 1st April.

Here are the cards I have created so far...










I also had some fun colouring too, although I need more practice!

Now I must fly as I have a medical appointment to attend and then I am traipsing off up to Launceston to spend some time with my past JAI Design Team members - Bronwyn Eastley and Tania Gould. It is going to be so much fun catching up, chatting and crafting!

4 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Ok ... this is weird, I'm making a comment while Mae is standing over my shoulder!! These are awesome, Mae. I just might even get that stamp set inky for the very first time :) I love the new dies SU are finally bringing out!!!!!!!

Patrice said...

Awesome bunch of birdie cards Mae. I love the slight variation you've made to each.

Soooo jealous that you got to catch up with Bron and Tania - lucky you guys!

Noelle said...

awesome card sets, Mae! I love those sweet birds. thanks for popping by my blog! :)

Bonnie said...

I love these sets of cards! Both of the designs are so pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails