Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I just had to...

I just HAD to craft in my new space even though it is only partly organised...there is still so much stuff to put away and sort though! My craft desk is all set up to go and so with a market coming up this Sunday and it being the last one before Easter, I just had to make a few Easter items. Having been inspired by the talented Dawn Griffith on making some cute bunny faces to decorate little Easter baskets, I thought I would give them a go! However, I soon realised I didn't have the same size heart die that she used and also no Square Scallop Die to make the boxes, I needed to make my own adjustments and still come up with something similar and as cute!

Here is what I created...





Aren't they the cutest things! They will be great at Easter filled with little Easter Eggs...I didn't have any left from my recent Easter workshops...as I finished them off yesterday as I needed the energy to keep sorting through my craft stash...and so couldn't take a photo of them filled with Easter Eggs. LOL!

Product Supplies:
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Full Heart Punch, 3/4" Punch, 1/2" Punch, 1/4" Handheld Punch, Blossom Petals Builder Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercer, Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Brads, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, White Gel Pen and Basic Black Pen

 I will now have to go back to sorting through more items and I have even cleaned up my desk after this craft session, my new room has a good influence on my, atleast at this stage!

Thanks for stopping by.
 

6 comments:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Oh Mae! They're absolutely adorable!
Love their little bows. I bet they won't last long at the market!

Sharnee Torrents said...

Hello lovely Mae!!
These are sooo cute, what a wonderful job you have done, i love the simply colours too, blue for boys, pink for girls!!
How exciting about your craft space, i hope it's all sorted soon!
Sending you hugs
Smiles Sharnee :)

Anonymous said...

Mae, these are soooo cute. I'll have to CASE these for easter gifts for my family. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Donna Zammit :)

Anonymous said...

these are so nest Mae - good for you! cheers Andrea & the dogs!

Diane Barnes said...

super cute boxes Mae & a great idea to use the scallop square die. Thanks for sharing.

Nikki Spencer said...

Oh Mae, l seemed to have missed a few of your posts, l dont remember them being on my feed...sorry :0(
These are just the cutest, l wish l had seen them last week, will pop them in my case file for next year. xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails