Friday, March 23, 2012

JAI 110 - Sketch Challenge

Friday again and that means another challenge over at Just Add Ink. This week it is a Sketch Challenge that I put together for the team to do and many of them said 'it did their head in!'. I thought it was a fairly basic design and would be easy to follow. When you look at the great ideas by the Design Team you would wonder how they had any troubles as they have come up with some great cards and some have even flipped the sketch on its side for something a little different. Here is the sketch...



Anyway, here is the card I created using the sketch above...

Project Supplies:
Stamps:
Field Flowers (2-Step Stamping), Creative Elements, French Foliage
Cardstock:
Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Rose Red
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Rose Red
Accessories: Lace Ribbon Border Punch, White Ribbon, Jewels Basic Pearls, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive  


Now hop on over to the Just Add Ink blog to see what inspiration the other DT members have for you and then have a go at the sketch yourself and link up your project, whether it be a card or a scrapbook layout may even work well with this sketch.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Great clours - the butterflies really pop off!!!
I think my favorite thing about this card is the lace you've put under the sentiment :)

KimB said...

This is lovely Mae. I love how you have tied in the blue of the flower panel to the lace on the side - so pretty!
Kim xxx

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Very pretty card Mae.
I love the way you've stamped the flower onto the dsp and your border of butterflies is beautiful.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Beautiful Mae! I love the softness of the colours and stamping you've made for this card. Gorgeous!

Jo said...

This is lovely Mae. I really like the butterflies on the lace border down the side. I'm like the other girls, I'm glad this was my week off. I had no ideas of what to do for this :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails