Friday, March 9, 2012

JAI108 - Colour Challenge

It is that time of the week again for another Just Add Ink challenge and this week it is a Colour Challenge put forward by the talented Nikki Spencer, who was the focus of last week's CASE challenge.

Here is the colour combination...

I thought these colours would make a great masculine card and so using my latest stamp set The Open Sea I put this card together...


I was happy with the result.

Hop on over to the Just Add Ink blog and check out the other great ideas put together by the Design Team and then have a go at using these colours to make you own project and don't forget to link up your submission so we can all be inspired by your creations.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. Hopefully I will be sharing with you soon some photos of my completed craft room with everything set up ready to go for some more crafting fun!

11 comments:

Kristie said...

This is a great masculine card! I really like the punched border, it draws your eye to that lovely stamped piece.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Mae I really like how you've used lots of brown on this card - the blues just pop off it!

Patrice said...

I love the layers you've come up with on this card Mae. Awesome masculine card!

Christine Blain said...

I REALLY love this card, Mae. The Open Sea is a perfect stamp set for male cards, and I love how you've worked these colours - fantastic.

Jo said...

Great card Mae, this set has been popular with this colour combo. Hope you get all moved in to your new space.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is a great "man's" card Mae.
Love the compass and anchor and especially the way you've done the water under the ship.

KimB said...

Mae this is fabulous - your new craft room is obviously working its magic! Love all the layers and great details you added - this one is a guy card to treasure!!
Kim xxx

Just Scrap and Stamp said...

Mae! Totally love your card! Very inspiring, might have to get myself that set! Tania!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is an amazing card Mae! I love this stamp set and you've showcased it beautifully. Cheers Narelle

Noelle said...

Hi Mae! Oooooh, this is a great vintage card! I love the layout as well. :) Thanks for popping by my blog, I am sure I will be playing at JAI again! :) Have a great week.

Nikki Spencer said...

I really love this card Mae, the colours & stamps are perfect for each other & you've done a beautiful job with the layers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails