Thursday, March 8, 2012

Moving in!

Just a quick snapshot of my new craft room BEFORE I move all my craft stuff in to it! THANKS SO MUCH to my dear husband who has spent the most part of his 4-week holidays getting it done for me...along with my help at times when I wasn't working or doing stamp workshops! Each step was a challenge as being an old house we found the floor slopes, the matching floorboards we bought weren't the same locking-in style as the others, so we had to take up some of the floorboards already laid to finish the job off to a reasonable standard...any many other little issues along the way that made it take so much longer!

Anyway, it is now completed and as soon as I post these two pictures here I am going to move in some of my craft stuff...so stay tuned for the final photos of my craft space...although it may take me a week or more to get it organised and sorted properly. PLUS, I have to take some time out before hubby goes back to work doing some things he likes...camping and fishing for a couple of days!

  

4 comments:

Jo said...

Nice Mae. Can't wait to see it all set up :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Lookin' good!!

Patrice said...

Woohoo Mae, it looks fabulous. I can't wait to see it all decked out with your crafty items.

Diane Barnes said...

Woo hoo Mae. Very excited for you - all that beautiful light & space. Can't wait to see it all finished.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails