Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Craft Room!

I thought it was about time that I shared with you my finished craft room. Actually, is any craft room ever finished, aren't we always sorting and resorting and finding better ways to store what we have so we remember to utilise it...well that is really where mine is at. I can function in it and will see how my first stamp class goes in it, and over time I will sort it better and make it more functional and coordinated.

I have even been game to show you the insides of a couple of the cupboards that has items stored but not really sorted or organised in the best way, I am being brave and vulnerable here!

So here is the tour of my room as you enter it via the doorway and moving around it from left to right...

View from the doorway

Built-in Wardrobe used for storage (RHS just bags and taxation folders etc)

BigShot and Sewing Machine set up and space for friend to craft
Punch storage above spare desk.

My craft desk

Storage cupboards and bookshelves

Corner Cupboard with admin and market supplies, unopened SU! cardstock etc!

2nd Cupboard with retired stamps, 12x12 cardstock and DSP etc.

Bookshelves with current SU! stamps, tools & equipment, CM albums, reference material and resources.

Fold-away desk to be used for stamp classes, here is where a sofa bed will go for visitors.

Looking back toward doorway.
I hope you have enjoyed the tour of my new craft space and I look forward to sharing it with those who are coming to my next Stamp Class on Friday, 13 April. My usual first Friday of the month is Good Friday so I have rescheduled it to the week later. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions about my craft space please feel free to leave them here on my post of email me at maecollins2@gmail.com

14 comments:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Wow! It looks fantastic Mae!
I'm very envious!
You are so well organised now and you have so much room to play!
Congratulations on a great space!

Mae Collins said...

You can come and stamp and create in my craft anytime Kathy! Your place is not that far away! ♥

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love the blue, the space and room for visitors :)See you in my craft space in 2 days!

Nikki Spencer said...

It looks wonderful Mae, so very organised and l'm sure you will get heaps of enjoyment from your new space..good for you!
I'm sure l will be very comfy on that sofa bed when it arrives...:0)

Mae Collins said...

Nikki you are most welcome to come and stay and craft with me anytime! ♥

delysc said...

Looks wonderful and I love the colour..so restful! Love all of your storage solutions so far Mae! Have fun creating and teaching in your lovely new room!

Christine Blain said...

Love it, Mae! The paint colour is great, and I love looking at all your 'stuff'! You are (despite what you probably think) very organised. You'll have many hours of great fun in this room!

Jodene said...

It looks fantastic Mae, and I just love the colour! You have done a great job organising it and setting it all out.

Carol Matthews said...

Oh WOW (drool)
It's so beautiful and with all those windows you'll have such wonderful natural light! Enjoy!!!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Mae such a fab space!! I can see you crafting up a storm here :)

Diane Barnes said...

Wow Mae, you've done a great job setting up your room. It looks great & has a place for everything. I'm sure your class girls will love playing there too.
Hugs. D

Tania Gould said...

Wow this all looks so amazing! A fantastic use of your space (and slighty green with envy of your view!)

Patrice said...

Mae your new space is terrific - I particularly love that you've got room for a friend! Fabulous idea with so many of the girls living close to you.

Love the view! Not sure I'd get too much done sitting there myself lol.

Kylie said...

Great room Mae. Love the wall colour and the space...so jealous of the amount of supplies you have...what a great space to create. ENJOY!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails