Thursday, March 1, 2012

Workshop samples...

Just a quick post to share some cards I made for this week's Stamp Class (which won't be held in my new craft room as it is not yet finished!) and the two stamp workshops I have over the weekend. This time out for workshops plus the fact that I am working 9 to 5 on Friday will not help get my craft room finished....still need to patch up the ceiling trims, paint the ceiling and walls, and lay the floorboards in half the room. Then I have the job of working out what to put in there and where! Then I can craft to my hearts content, well maybe I will have to come out sometimes!

Anyway on to showing you my cards. This week's Stamp Class is going to focus on the Baby Wipe Technique and class attendees will get to make these cards...



My workshop on Saturday is an Easter theme and so I designed this card for the guests to make, but I will have to swap the lovely double bow ribbon in Seam Binding as I didn't have enough supplies to make up the 10 kits needed! A strip of another ribbon that matches will be just as nice.



The hostess for Sunday's workshop requested they make a card similar to this one, click here to view, which I made and posted on my blog a while ago. However, I did not have enough supplies to put 12 kits together of this one and not enough time to order in additional items, so I have put together 7 kits of a similar card but in a purple colour combination. I will then put together additional kits of the Medallion card above for the other guests to make. With a workshop of that size it will be easier to have two card designs being created at the same time as sharing of the same stamps, inks etc gets more difficult with larger workshops.


I still have to put together some small hostess gifts and lucky door prizes, plus pack the supplies and workshop resources, so I had better get on with it. Plus, today I will also be helping hubby further my craft room and I have an appointment this afternoon, so time management today will be a key factor in getting things achieved.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come back tomorrow for the next Just Add Ink challenge.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails