Sunday, April 22, 2012

More Natures Nest Cards

While the house was quiet this morning and my load of washing was on, I thought I would make some more cards using Stampin' Up!'s Natures Nest stamp set. I also couldn't resist putting some of the new Baja Breeze 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon on some of the cards, that is out in the latest mini catalogue, it is such beautiful ribbon. This ribbon comes in Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride and Baja Breeze so if you want some give me a call or send an email, it is on $13.95 a roll for approx. 4.6m.

I decided that I wouldn't put a greeting on these cards, other than one which says 'For You', so they are more versatile...they could be used for a birthday, house warming, baby shower, new home etc...all having a nest image on the front.

Here are my cards...










I hope you are having a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Another beautiful set of cards, Mae. You have been busy. Are you coming up for the Craft Fair next weekend?

Patrice said...

This is a lovely set of cards Mae. I really like that touch of blue.

Anonymous said...

Mae these are beautiful. What is the name of the embossing folder you have used to look like tree bark? It really adds to the overall effect. Cheers Donna Zammit :)

Mae Collins said...

Bron, no unfortunately I am not coming up to the Craft Fair next weekend.

Donna the embossing folder is a Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fades one, in the Bricked & Woodgrain Set.

Christine Blain said...

Mae, these are beautiful - I just love the colour scheme.

Lou said...

Hi Mae,

These cards are gorgeous! I love the background embossing too.

I just had my first inclusion in the Liebster Blog awards, and as my upline and a big inspiration for my start in Stampin Up, I had to include you!

I hope I'll be able to make it down for your next class :)

Lou

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mae for the name of the embossing folder you used. Cheers Donna Zammit :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails