Friday, April 27, 2012

My Birthday Girl

Nineteen years ago today my beautiful baby girl was born. It was a beautiful moment as I knew she would be my last child and having had a beautiful baby boy I only wished for a baby girl...although I would have been happy for just a healthy baby!

Here she is and this is the first page of her album, that I am still working on, all these years later!


We named her Emily Mae after my mother and myself, as my mother had spend three months living with us, keeping me out of hospital until just the last couple of weeks. The name suits her as she has a strong, independent personality.



This is her now, all grown up, and such a beautiful young lady. With her brother just before his wedding and all dressed up as one of the lovely bridesmaids. Such beautiful children, and I know I am biased.


Enjoy your celebrations with your friends this weekend my beautiful girl, we love you very much!

Here is the card I made for her, although the image is a bit old style for her, but she does like to shop!




3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Happy 19th to Emily. Great card to celebrate the occasion.

Christine Blain said...

What a wonderful post! I enjoyed reading about Emily, and your pride when it comes to your children (yes, they are beautiful!). The card you made Emily is lovely, Mae; I love the blues.

Alison Barclay said...

Beautiful blog post and a lovely layout, card & photos. Thank you so much for sharing. I have a 3 1/2 year old son and a 13 month old son and I can't believe how quickly they are growing - I'm still yet to make my baby's "First Year Book" and organise his photos. You must be so proud of your family!! Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails