Friday, May 18, 2012

JAI#118 - Just Add....ME!

Yes, that's right over at Just Add Ink this week the challenge is to CASE one of my cards. Delys decided that as it was the month of May that it would a good idea to CASE me...MAE!

I wasn't sure that the very talented DT members could find much on my blog to inspire them but I was pleasantly surprised with what they found to inspire them and the results are lovely, check them out on the JAI blog. I hope you are able to find something here on my blog to inspire you so you can play along too.

I wasn't sure what I would CASE of my own, but you can see my earlier card HERE, and here is my updated version using some of my recent Stampin' Up! purchases, the Framelit Dies and lovely Pleated Satin Ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.



6 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Mae. I found PLENTY on your blog to inspire me; the problem was narrowing it down to one. Love your 'updated' version of this gorgeous Upsy Daisy card.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Mae such a bright and cheery card!!! That ruffled ribbon looks like a little fence :)

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is a great case of yourself Mae :) I love the way you've coloured the flowers, they're so bright and pretty.

KimB said...

Well I loved your original and I love this one too Mae. Its bright happy and all those colours just work so harmoniously together. Like the touch of twine over the pleated ribbon - nice!
Kim xxx

Jo said...

I really like how you have changed up just a few elements on this card Mae. The label die looks fabulous as does the pleated ribbon.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Mae you've created a gorgeous CASE of your own card. I was so happy to see it arrive in the mail today for my birthday - thanks so much, I adore it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails