Monday, June 25, 2012

Commissioned card

I just wanted to quickly pop in to my blog tonight and share with you a card that I was commissioned to make for a work colleague who needed a baby card and wanted it personalised with the child's name. It was a baby girl and of course she wanted it to be girlie and pretty so this is what I came up with...


I was happy with the result but I am yet to know if Kate is because she was away sick today...I hope it is nothing catching as we will both need to by 100% as next week begins the tax season and that is what we do working with H&R Block. For this reason my posts may be irregular and/or scheduled in advance when I find the time to upload what I have created in my 'downtime' over the next few months when I will be working full-time...this may be a shock to the system as I haven't done that for a couple of years now.

The above photo on the left shows a sneak of something in the inside but unfortunately as I am not a very good photographer the inside did not photograph so well....I think it was because the card was a soft Pink Pirouette and the little booties mainly white, so the focus for my autofocus ("point and click"), was off! If anyone has suggestions on how to fix this I would greatly take advice and helpful instruction.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop back on Friday when my next DT submission will be uploaded for viewing and inspiring you to join in with our weekly challenges at Just Add Ink. Sneak peak below...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails