Friday, June 8, 2012

JAI#121 - Just Add Pearls!

I was updating this week's Just Add Ink post to include one of the DT entries for this week's challenge and suddenly realised that the cards I made as a swap with the JAI DT, as part of the Stampin' Up! Convention excitement, also fitted this week's challenge...so as an administrator of the blog I had the power to also include mine, which I did! This wasn't my week to design but as I had these card photographed and was intending to blog post them I thought why not!

As usual I find it hard to make multiple cards of the one design, so I simply adjusted it colour-wise and made three different colour options. These cards were bounced off an earlier card I made in this post here, that was originally inspired by Sandi MacIver.

Here they are together...


Now here they are individually and with a couple of close-ups of the beautiful butterflies that I really enjoyed making!






   

A group shot...
 

The Design Team have created some gorgeous and varied cards to inspire you, so pop on over to Just Add Ink and hopefully they will encourage you to create a project using pearls, and that you share it with us as I love checking out the gallery of submissions each week!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments (if you feel so inclined) and most of all have an enjoyable weekend.



7 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Wow! Mae, these are stunning. I love the butterfly and all the beautiful colour combinations.

Sharnee Torrents said...

WOW MAe, these cards are stunning!! I love the lacey boarder and the gorgeous colour you got in that purple butterfly!! I think the first one is my top pick, but they all have there moment of beauty!!!
Hope you are well and happy weekend!
Smiles Sharnee :)

Patrice said...

Mae these cards are lovely. I have the blue/green/choc one - my favourite of the bunch. Gorgeous butterfly and now I MUST have the stamps and punch lol.

Allison said...

Your cards look gorgeous Mae. I love those butterflies :)

Papeluxo Scrapbooking said...

What beautiful butterflies!I loved to visit the blog.
Kiss, Nidia.(Brasil)

Nikki Spencer said...

I looooove mine Mae, your colour combo's are gorgeous! As are those beautiful butterflies and the sentiment panel is a very cool way to use the framelits.

KimB said...

Mae can I tell you how hard it was to just pick one! I loved all your colour combos :) You made all these elements work together beautifully and I just love your butterflies!
Kim xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails