Friday, June 29, 2012

JAI#124 - Colour Challenge

One of my favourite tools from Stampin' Up! is the Colour Coach and this week I suggested for our Just Add Ink challenge the colour combination to be one from there, it is called a Sweet Set and is found on the Wild Wasabi card. The colours are Wild Wasabi of course, teamed up with beautiful Marina Mist and my all-time favourite Early Espresso (taking over from my love of Chocolate Chip!).
I always know when I like something to use as inspiration for a card because the card I usually create becomes one of my favourites, as this one will be...


I think this Field Flowers stamp set lends itself to so many bold colour ways and beautiful flowers. Lately, I have found myself adding some details to the inside of my cards, which is something I do rarely, and for this one I think just adds to why I like it so much.


The Just Add Ink girls have some great ideas to inspire you with this colour combo, so pop on over to the challenge blog and have some fun stamping and creating too! I would love to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by and as usual have a great weekend, it will be my last really relaxing one for a while!



9 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Mae this is a lovely card and I like how you've popped one flower up!!

Anonymous said...

wow thats a really neat card Mae ... love it! Cheers Andrea

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Oh wow!!! Mae, you have excelled yourself with this one. This is one stunning card.

KimB said...

Mae this is truly worth being a favourite - it is just lovely!! I especially love all the little bits - the butterflies and tags :)
xxx

Nan G said...

Beautiful card! Greetings from Florida, USA!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is a lovely card Mae.
The flowers look beautiful in marina mist and I love your bow and tiny tags together. Gorgeous.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Really, really pretty card Mae! I love your colour combo this week, even though it scared me at the start!

Terry Blais said...

This is really pretty with the butterflies, the wide striped ribbon and flowers. Gorgeous!

Terry
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

Christine Blain said...

I LOVE this card, Mae. I think it's largely because you've used colour differently to how I would've thought to use it with these stamps. I think this is one of my all-time favourite cards that you've made - I'm with you, on this one! Beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails