Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Virtual Workshop

Would you like to take advantage of this month's Hostess Promotion, but don't have the time to host a workshop? Do you also like to get FREE items?

Then, why not join in my Virtual Workshop? It's easy! All you have to do is email me your order of $108* or more (including payment method) by Monday 11th June with "Virtual Workshop" in the subject line. Once I get 6 orders, I will combine them and all 6 of you share in the Hostess gifts! This means that for every $108 you spend, you get to choose $32 in FREE product (from the regular section or Hostess section of our current catalogues - view online here)! Plus, I will put the 6 names in a draw to win an item at 50% OFF!

OR, bump your order up to $125 and not only receive $32 in FREE product but also the Reason to Smile set absolutely FREE!

*regular 5% Stampin' Up! shipping applies (add this to your order total for final payment). The orders will be sent to me and I can either deliver to you if you live locally or I will cover the cost of mailing out to you if you live further away.

So just email me your order of $108 worth of Stampin’ Up! products from the current catalogues (view here online), and make sure you choose an extra $32 in free product, and I'll let you know if you're the lucky winner of a half price item!

I accept payment via cash, direct deposit (bank details provided on request), credit card or I can send you a PayPal invoice.

Send me a quick email to reserve your place, as I think this will be very popular, and confirm your order by Monday. If one workshop fills, I will start another. Feel free to take one or multiple spots and increase you value of free product and chances to win!

Email me now to join in the fun!

NB: for this to go ahead I need 6 people to join or some taking multiple spots.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails